Extend Vietnamese Visa24/09/2018
Vietnamese Residential Card For Foreigners13/07/2022
To work in Vietnam, the foreigners must apply for work permit.
Procedure of applying for work permit as new regulation includes:
- Foreign criminal record with stamp of your local country and notarized in the Embassy of Vietnam in your local country.
- University degree or the verified document of being manager, operation director, expert or technical worker, which are legalized in the Consulate of Vietnam in your local country.
- Heath certificate issued in your local country or in Vietnam, based on the standard of the Ministry of Health.
- Criminal record in Vietnam (Temporary residential verification from police in local area and a copy of your passport).
Note: The procedure can be changed by time. Please contact to us for the detail and accurate consultancy.
Supporting service of applying for work permit in Happyvisa includes:
- Consult about the conditions, procedure to get work permit.
- Support in translating and notarizing the essential documents.
- Put your documents in the best order.
- Represent for the customers to submit the application, keep track and receive the work permit in the Ministry of Labors, Invalids and Social Welfares.
Hanoi’s head office
- Address: 5th floor, Hop Tac Xa Bac Nam Building, No. 58 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Da Nang’s head office
- Address: 65 Tran Phu, Hai Chau 1 ward, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
- Email: email@example.com
Ho Chi Minh City’s head office
- Address: 12th Floor, 1206 room Citilight Tower, 45 Vo Thi Sau Street, One District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to send a thank for caring about Happyvisa service!